2011 GANTZER FAMILY REUNION
FIRST LANDING STATE PARK
*Park Entrance on Shore Drive overlooking Chesapeake Bay -
THE STATE PARK - PICNIC LUNCH LOCATION ... 2,888 Acres ...
- Shelter House - Reserved All Day(located in Picnic Area)
- 12:30 PM Picnic Lunch Served...
- Games for Youngsters provided by Michelle!
- Games for older kids of all ages included frisbee, softball, etc;
- Swimming Beach on opposite side of park;
- Cabins & Camping Available depending on availability; Chris, Wendy, and families took advantage of these facilities! A little rain one night dampened things, but all dried out!
HQ- The SEAGULL INN: 1-888-877-4855 (www.seagullinn.net)-Right on the beach and convenient to shopping, restaurants, and boardwalk activities!
Views of Virginia Beach & Boardwalk ... great people watching, concerts, bike rides...stretched forever !
Sea Gull Inn's Restaurant - "Little Feet Cafe" good food & great prices ...ate several breakfasts, lunches, & dinners here!
Jordyn's Favorite Activity on Beach